Living room Water Damage from a toilet supply line.
SERVPRO of Canton Flood Damage? Call Us Today 1-800-714-5341
SERVPRO of Canton
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialist
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry.
Water Damage Emergency Tips
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are.
Call us with any questions. 1-800-714-5341