School's door couldn't hold the water back.
SERVPRO of Canton
Water Damage Repair and Restoration
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. We closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
SERVPRO of Canton Professionals
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists that are IICRC Trained
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Step 6: Restoration