Kitchen fire nightmare in Canton, MI
Beacon grease caught fire on the stove. SERVPRO of Canton to the rescue.
SERVPRO of Canton
Our number one goal is returning damaged areas and items to pre loss condition, doing all we can to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Every SERVPRO of Canton Professional is dedicated to restoring both the property and the lives of the customers being helped. Like it was never dirty, like it never overflowed, like it never caught fire, like it never spilled, like it never smoldered–whatever the case, with SERVPRO of Canton’s goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Serving the Canton, Plymouth and Northville, MI areas.
SERVPRO of Canton Professionals have been helping home and business owners recover from fire damages across our territory for over 21 years. Mitigation requires quick action. The faster a SERVPRO of Canton Professional arrives on-site to preform cleanup and restoration, the better the results-including lower claim costs.
FACT: Restoration through mitigation is less expensive than replacing!
Call us at 1-800-714-5341
Office fire damage to a large business in Canton, MI.
Basement file storage room that caught on fire in Canton, MI.
SERVPRO of Canton Fire Services
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water or fire, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the fire damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-fire damage condition, SERVPRO of Canton Professionals can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage
Depending on the type of documents and the level of fire, smoke, or soot damage, they have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
When a fire emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. They take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Pre-loss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most!
Call us if you need help: 1-800-714-5341
Ceiling that fell down from an upstairs water damage.
The ceiling could not hold up from the pressure and weight of water on it.
We answer the phone ready to help, call today.
SERVPRO of Canton is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Canton has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO of Canton Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Hardwood floor damage from toilet water valve.
Water damage to a hardwood floor in Northville, MI
SERVPRO of Canton Water Damage
Inspection and Water Damage Assessment.
The water damage restoration process begins with a detailed inspection of your property, including a damage assessment. The SERVPRO of Canton professional is determining the scope of the damage so he or she can develop an appropriate plan of action.
We Identify and Stop the Water Source
We check for the source of water in your home and business and stop it. The water source must be stopped before the drying process can begin.
1-Stop the Source
2-Check for Contaminated Water
We Identify the Type of Water
SERVPRO of Canton Professionals must identify the category and classification of water to restore your property safely to industry specifications. The type of water contamination will affect the specific restoration processes used to restore your property.
White / Category 1 Water
Gray / Category 2 Water
Black / Category 3 Water
We Survey the Extent of the Water Damage and Inspect the Premises
We inspect and test your home to discover the extent of the damage. Additionally, they will look for safety concerns and explain them to you. If you are aware of any safety issues, such as asbestos or lead, please share them.
2-Complete Safety Inspection
Commercial building services is our specialty.
One of the many commercial facilities we have worked on.
SERVPRO of Canton can help your business after a loss. Remember time is money, when your business is down it means lost revenue. We can help you when you most need it. 1-800-714-5341.
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we'll be there fast with the help you need.
No Job Is Too Large for SERVPRO of Canton.
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
Emergency Ready Profile was completed here.
An Emergency Ready Plan can be very beneficial to your building.
SERVPRO of Canton’s Commercial Emergency Ready Profile. (ERP)
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
The SERVPRO® of Canton Emergency READY Profile Advantage
A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
– It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects.
A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
– This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
– You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
– This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
– Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
Call Us Today To Get Started! 1-800-714-5341
Help, the water is everywhere.
Rising water has overtaken this home by the lake.
SERVPRO of Canton
Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals have the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 1-800-714-5341
Water Damage Emergency Tips
What To Do After Flooding:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding:
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
SERVPRO of Canton on the scene.
Commercial water damage at a Northville retirement facility.
SERVPRO of Canton’s Commercial Services
Your commercial property’s appearance speaks volumes to your clients. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO of Canton Professionals have the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Retail Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Property Management
- Healthcare Facilities
- Hospitality Facilities
- Food Service Facilities
Have Questions? Call Today 1-800 714-5341
Commercial Building Restoration Services:
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation.
- Commercial Water damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storms and Major Events
- Disaster Recovery Team
Smoke damage clean up in Northville, MI.
A large commercial smoke and soot clean up in Northville, MI.
SERVPRO of Canton
Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
We are Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals have extensive training and equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet.
SERVPRO of Canton Professionals
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Specialist
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Preferred Vendor for Many National and Local Insurance Companies
A frozen water pipe can cause tremendous damage.
A lower level basement bathroom water damage. Amazing that the paint has held a lot of the water.
SERVPRO of Canton is Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Canton Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals provide emergency water restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Need Emergency Service? Call Now 1-800-714-5341
A Fast Response Is Crucial
An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Canton Professionals arrive quickly and start the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.