Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Canton is committed to serving our local communities during this unprecedented time.
SERVPRO of Canton wants to show first responders how much we appreciate their service. Every time a first responder goes on a call, they put themselves at risk of coming in contact with somebody that is possibly infected with COVID-19. So, we decided to help by giving them a small piece of mind, simply by sanitizing and disinfecting your emergency vehicles.
If you are a first responding agency, we encourage you to give us a call. We will come to your location and sanitize and disinfect your emergency vehicles. It’s a little thing to help you out. Because we do appreciate all you do for the community. 1-800-714-5314
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (734) 697-3320
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2020 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Canton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.